Friday, March 13, 2009

sissy.

red colour. to show how bad mood i am tonite.friends told me S saw my blog. *watever*. If he really post anti-vic blog bout me, i might just ignore it. Can't blame me. i still stick to wat S told me bfore, "u can't make ppl to likes you". If he's a guy, dun be so sissy for just mentioning bout you(just a name) and guys who plan for revenge on gals really.. not a guy. I still remember how "fake" to treat me nice last time, but bhind my bac telling ppl not to frineds with my cuz i have bad character..so who's got the bad character here huh?..u thik i duno wat you did?no secret.bad tempered person usually gets older fast.know what i mean huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is S?

victoria said...

and who is this anonymous?tell me 1st..lol..if ure the person i know then i'll tell you.lol

Anonymous said...

i m low jiun shen aka songpiew.. lol