Saturday, March 14, 2009

feeling blue..

Tired..but still have to blog cuz i feel like to..too bad i can't joined the "phua's family" today for dinner..cuz i had dinner with my family.*sigh*..one of my step bro juz chat with me @ msn..trying to cheer me up. Keep asking me the same q.."why so sad"..cheer up gal..i've tried..but i still dunno why im so depressed..bout love?studies?family?im not even sure bout myself..i just hope my bestfriend could fly all the way from penang right away to cheer me up..and massage my shoulder,neck and head part."he's good with it".Bestfriend is everything for me.makes me hard to "open" myself to anyone i know...haih..HEADACHE.So much work to do later. Assignment,lab report,midterm test..i just wan to rest! trying to create a good poem but seems im not good at it. but..wat ever..

Pic. too dark too see..we seldom take pic..*sigh*


I was once sad and lonely..so i wore a mask that always smiled to hide my feelings behind a lie. Before long, i had many friends, and with my mask i was one of them. but deep inside,i still felt empty, like i was missing a prt of me..nobody could hear my cries at nite, for i designed my mask to hide the lies..nobody could see the pain I was feeling, for i design my mask to be laughing..


Behind all the smiles were the tears and behind all the comfort were the fears..Everything u think and see, wasn't everything there was to me. day by day i was slowly dying..i couln't go on for there was sumtin missing..untill now im still searching for things that can stop my cryin, for sumone who will erase my tears..and for the person who'll wipe my tears..


Till then i'll keep on smilling,hiding behind this mask im wearing..hoping one day i could smile again..till then..I'll be here..waiting..

5 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

and i tot...there was someone already........

victoria said...

my bf?he dun layan me..T-T

Anonymous said...

sometimes boyfriend's cares took for granted..only those cares that come from others appreciated..

Unknown said...

why so blue?
go eat kari and some veggy
then youll be a full coloured person

Anonymous said...

thats not me... thats definetly not me