Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1/2 enchanting moment

utar ball..here it goes again..all biochem gang were excited bfore the ball..as usual,all gals went to set their hair,make up,wear nice gown. .itz a night where dreams come true..izzit?itz been all gals dream to meet their prince charming that nite,dance together in the grand ballroom dance floor. Weeks before the ballnight all galz started to plan where to shop for their dress,salon, make up etc. When comes to shopping.."sad".."heeeeeels..why on earth i have such small feet?..heels size 3 pls..err..sry miss smallest size is size 4."SHIT".comes to dress..i hope got extra small but smallest is just S. accessories?i dunno how to choose!i dun wear dress,make up and heels!but im trying my best to be pretty that nite.cuz i have a date.kai jie. Im far way too stress bout it. cuz im too stress a week bfore,i EAT.bbq,fast food,spicy food..yea,i couln't sleep almost everynite thinking bout it.results?pimples all over the face.OMG!wan cry di when the dates getting near.been thinking dun wan to go..but i end up at the ball that nite with my date, after my bestfriend, Z "pujuk" me to go. hehe. So, wutz the diff before and after dress up?~

From left:Yipin, me, wen Z, bee yong & yek thoon.

From left:bee yong,esther,me,wen Z,yek thoon,yipin & "Angel"

umm...yea not bad that night although took less picture.i used other ppl's facebook account to view the ballnight picture.."sad".yea it's true i dun have confident on myself that nite.this turns all my picture into a horrible pic. Angel won that nite.cuz almost all photos got her inside it. Its indeed funny i dun get to sit with my date. So do my bestfriend.So, both of us end up sms-ing with our date, which is just the next table.

Sumtin bout my date?..erm..one word to describe him."gentleman".keke.he's a nice guy but kinda shy i guess.he dun talk to me at all in campuz. Maybe we just not close enough. MOst of times we just say hi @ msn..things that frustrates me sumtimes is when chat half way, he will just "disappear"..got one time told me brb. will nudge me bac after shower. But till the next morning he still x nudge me."sad"..just forget bout it then.


On the same day i bought a new pet. a guinea pig. I even named him "kai jie".ald asked approval from kai jie.he said OK then OKLUU..lolx.till now im not sure itz male o female..o named my pet budsey(bedtime stories)>cuz my pet just looked the same as in movie", except the eye.lolx.










he's cute. and the funny thing bout him is his voice. he sounds like a video game.dun believe?come my house and check it out.hehe. was wondering can apply perfume on him o not..cuz i used to put perfume on my dog last time. Ppl said guinea pig is smelly, especially the shit and urine..but i think itz okie. as long as ure hardworking enough to clean it everyday. MOre pic of my pet my next post~If i got time.Midterm season..haih.


Back to ballnight pictures!~

okie..this pic indeed looks funny. i dunno how to pose so i end up look funny.
We dance together that night. Itz hard to dance waltz that nite cuz as expected,all students occupy the dance floor..which makes us only have few space to dance. Most of times keep banging with other coursemates. Well its romantic enough to invite me for a dance..with a rose in his hand..and itz actually took from the vase on the table. but really appreciate it. we walked together, hand-in hand to the dance floor.
its romantic that night.kinda creative for him to do the trick. I manage to make a turn while dancing cuz he make me to."sweet". Ok no more bout my date.


I didn't post all the ballnite pics here cuz i really look "horrible" that nite. Anyway, i still will post some of the pics. To introduce my BIOCHEMISTRY gang~hehe.



BIochemistry group 1&2..not all were inside the picture..















This is not my another date.it's yek thoon's date that nite.hehe..erm..well he's my close friend in campuz.Can say he's my "husband".hehe.i'll explain why later in my next post. Cuz i was planning to create my family tree called "the Phua's family". Thinking where should fit angel cuz she were hired by me and champion to "layan" my youngest lovely daughter, Wen Z~.She is our "chun fa" in our family.hehe.dun say i was mean to her..juz couldn't help it. If some of u know angel then u will know how i felt.








This is my bestfriend wedding.Congrats alex!~

oops!~wrong. she's indeed my bestfriend. but that guy is just her "date".hehe

Below pic. is Angel.
Angel.erm..maybe im too mean to her di..but not just me alone.hehe. Kayz..will treat her better next time, if she dun mess with Mizz V.
It's indeed a blurr pic but i love it~FAMILY POTRET.keke.


Wei Keong = my papa

Bee Yong = my mama

Esther = my granma

Champion = my husband

Danny = my elder bro (close to my youngest daughter)

Wen Z = my youngest daughter

Yek thoon = my 1st daughter

Yi pin = my sister

Angel = our family's "orang gaji"> "chun fa"
Conclusion?..i enjoyed my night but..kinda sucks i din get to enjoyed my night at euphoria that nite. Full house with "UTAR" students..so end up sing K at 1Utama. Most of the times i just dreaming there. I dun get to sing cuz maybe im shy o sumtin. o just tired. and i dunno mandarin."haih"..im not close to most of ppl there..so i just hope i can get home fast..im way too tired that nite..& i was waiting for jie to come rescue me, but end up my "husband" sent me home,together with mama, sis and "chun fa".reach MU bout 4am. jie's car is waiting for me outside the guard house.cuz my housekey is with him that time. So , he sent me in PV3. and sent me till i reached my housedoor. and he walk away after sum time. should giv him a goodbye kiss that nite. for being such a ice guy. but i just forget bout it cuz its wrong to do so. i received sms from him after that, told me that he's sry for not being nice enough, and he ald tried his best. For me itz okie. At least i enjoyed my night. for half.hehe. The next day..school..haih..close to final di..gotta wake up from this dreamland and focuz on studies. ald missed lots of lectures..since..my phone was snatch my snatch thief and right face bengkak kena hit by helmet..stupid..i have to MC for a week!~
post any comment. IM new to this.hehe



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally love it ♥
hehe..
BE 4eva ~~~

彤彤 said...

vic... keep ur effort to write more for this blog ya... I'll be ur big fan from today onwards.. lolz ^0^

And u really look great that day... not horrible at all ok? Be confidence :)

P/S: i think i'm the horrible one during the ball... lolz

=chuan guan= said...

so many date 1 lor....

victoria said...

which date?lolx

Unknown said...

u kena mugged? seriously?psycho isit that guy?
if i was that guy i hug you then steal your phone n run away.but im a nice guy what can i say :p

Anonymous said...

thx aidil..wat a nice "thief"..heheh