Monday, March 23, 2009

PART 1:"Family day">1st putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2009~

2.17am:
Fuh~at last i've finished my toxicology assignment.what a day. Wen Z was right. "dun let angel bring us to hell"..sumtimes i really dun understands her.100% effort but the results alwayz 0%??WTF..nvm then..As long as we ald done our part.hehe..So itz time for me to blog again!*yay*~~
Last saturday, me(Victoria), my daughter( Wen Z), my hubby(champion), papa( wei keong) and mama(bee yong) and my sista( yipin), went to putrajaya to witness one of the biggest event of the year!~We started our journey at 4 sumtin. My hubby fetched us with his "AVANZA". My elder bro(danny) and my 1st daughter(yek thoon) couldn't make it..*dissappointed*..bro was busy with his thesis and my daughter was not feelling well. Get well soon yek thoon!~

Although i was sleepy..but i still followed them.cuz hey!itz family day!~

So our journeys began..but bfore that we dropped by at the macdonalds~5 vanilla ice cream and 1 mcflurry for my beloved daughter...suppose my hubby drove the car wan..but half way through the journey papa wanted to drive.lolx..
.................................................................................So here's my papa.

.................................................................................................and where's my hubby?

.......................................................................comic again..

We reached there almost 6pm..traffic jam...but we still managed to find parking there..hehe.

reached too early..and we x see any hot air balloon there..but kites there..*Hmm..*..tak mula lagi kut..so we went to a place nearby...from far view..i just wanna go there..


......................................................................almost reach..............

here's my hubby..busy taking pic..and here's some funny pic that i took..my dughter..who alwayz dreamy..dreamed bout her prince charming..and this time..guess what she's doin??



...


.........

.............

.................

........................

.................................

......................................

.............................................

What else??"you jump,i jump".(TITANIC).jack..jack..but she looked like she's doin some exercise there..stretching exercise.. after that she changed her pose...


"dun leave me JACK!"~~

Me and WEn Z~



6.14pm:

Time to watch Hot Air BAlloon!~~

MOre balloons to come................................................................


Rainbow color hot air balloon(thailand!)~


Clown balloon~~which country?~~



END OF PART 1
VICTORIA~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more baby!!

Anonymous said...

actually....angel is not 100% effort.
from what she give me, its no effort ok. lolz.keke.