Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Im home.


Bus reached butterworth bus station at 6.00pm. In the bus earlier, I called mum to come fetch me home. But mum said,"sorrie im busy. Have to attend my friend's wedding dinner". Try to call bro.............................................................................................................*hung up*
T-T..............kayz.."okie i can fetch you home"...he said..........*happy*..................................................
..........................20min later, "hello,sry bro can't fetch you.Busy now.try call dad".*hung up*...........................................................................................................and i know my dad's busy too....
....no choice, i called my bestfriend. He too busy..got meeting..T-T..but thank god another close friend of mine willing to fetch me..*yay*.Thankz a lot, Thien Sing!muax~

Tired and sad, I walked in the house. Before i got time to step in the house, ok..my sista. My little sis, can help me?pls...

Pls sis dun begged me....T-T..what izzit?what i can help?..

Err...im goin for company's dinner..so the honda accord kinda dirty..so can help me wash pls?.......ToT...

"Im heartbroken, sad,depressed,and pain"...i answered in a smile, "sure,why not"

"THANK YOU"!...uuhh.............ure welcome...
It took me almost 30 min to washed the car.Plan to cuci cincai at 1st, but dad said," CANNOT!Itz a nice car ok?so must really clean"...dad,Im sad and tired and sleepy ok!..but I just kept quiet.

Dad asked, "ur sis gonna use this car"?....yea..dad scolded sis, drive so big car for what?wanna drive my mercedez go?"....err..dad..no other car di ok?...

My sis are old enough to drive any car she likes..dad..pls dun treated us like a small gal..

Tired and frustrated, I walked in. Rest a while and then shower. But bfore that, dad called,"sook ling,can help dad tapao pasar malam"?....................................*scream*

"Ok daddy wan makan ape"?...and I just walked to pasar malam......................................................................Came back at 8.00pm..okie i wan shower di..*sweat*...WAIT!."okie okie i know!have to serve my dad"..

9.30 pm..at last i can makan! "sookling,what u eat"?

"oh,just a bit only..too hungry"

1 packet of nasi ayam
1 murtabak
1 Laksa buyung
3 samosas
1 fried chicken

WHAT!!err..dad,im hungry...at least eat a lot will feel better.I won't get fat anyway.

Bro came back. I watched 'supernatural' series my his room. To accompany him. At 1st he seemed dun like it cuz itz lame, but later on he joined me. Itz almost 4 thatnite and at last i gave up.cuz im too tired!"nitez bro".





No comments: