Tuesday, June 9, 2009

goodbye

3dayz passed like a ZAp, and still i felt gloomy,sad. Yea, i have an ability.POWER.Im Galpower. Im Emogal. Last Saturday, after had my last lunch with my galfriend, I had to go. Back to my normal,dull life. Think back..itz better this way. Cuz i felt like a B*** in KL. Ignored my bestfriends advice totally killed me.

The night before that, sumtin terrible happened. The worst i ever faced in my life. I tried to asked for help. The one can saved me. My bestfriend. But sadly, he was in Penang that time. When i thought he already gave up on me, another close friend of mine saved me! He asked me not to worry and he will be there ASAP. Thank god you saved me!Thank you Alex Yu! That time only i realised my bestfriend had called him earlier. Told him that im sad and needed someone to mend my broken heart.

"The best Mirror in the world is an old friend"

He came all the way from Subang to my place,Setapak. Thatz far for him, especially he dun even can recognise the place. He reached my place bout 2.30am. Back to his place should be 3 sumtin. *sigh*.
Itz ok.Im not sleepy that time. In his car, he asked" what happen?" and "what happen to ur hands and leg?"..............................................................................................................................................
...........................................cuz he's my old friend, I told him what exactly happen to me.
He just laughed..and that he said, "Gal dun be so naive..........and ure so stupid for hurting urself like that"..........."If I told this to Keon, I bet he will slap you right on ur face that time"......And that time i still heven finish pack my stuff at MU. But i really can't take it anymore. I have to leave.

I stayed at his house in Putra heights. Yea..same room with him. Double bed. Dunno why i had this thoughts in my mind. But most ppl whould think that way! "If he/she in trouble, and there an opposite sex accompany or be there for him/her, Something sure happen". Well Im wrong for this time. Tired and sleepy, I slept on his bed and he off the lights to sleep too that time. Itz a bit funny at 1st but later on i feel touched by his action. We shared the same bed but he squeezed himself at the rightside, the end of the bed. And left a huge space in between us.lolx. Now i realised who is my truefriend. yea..i can't simply hugg ppl..cuz this action might "stimulate" them?Hmm...emo that night still..bla bla bla..


and the next day im in the bus already. Ntg to do in the bus, as usual..listened to my mp3 player. argh..all chinese emo songs..dunno i should hate or like them. Itz all my favourite songs that i told him last time. Songs makes me sad, plus i read some notes my ex gave to me last time.I just can't stop my tears from flowing from my eyes. Luckily ppl were sleeping that time. Too many sweet memories we had last time. Itz hard for me to forget him. Mistakes that i did, I just can't forgive myself. Scars i have created on my hands and legs just can't "wash" away my guilt. Im the one to blame for all these..
memories of what it used to be..gonna miss them so much..my housemates and coursemates. Seemed i need a long time to heal myself, here in penang. Im grounded for this time. Keon, Thien Sing, Wei lun, Alex Yu, Richard, William, WT..If next time i take the wrong path again..pls do SLAP ME HARD!

No comments: