Friday, April 17, 2009

my last uni life

my last uni life.yea,still 20min left. Im blogging at my campuz, while waiting for my next class. Clinical biochem.subject that i hate. Cuz too many things to memorize, and im not good in memorising things. Cuz its the last day, should i tell him how much i hated him? o just punch him in the face?im serious here. Imagine this **** influencing ur life.For 3 years in uni. "u can't make a person to likes you".yea i remember u told me that. 3 years back. But i was wondering why you know how to tell this thing to ppl but dun even look at urself in front of the mirror?

Not cuz ure ugly. Itz cuz ure ugly from the inside. Way too dark,dun exect ppl dunno your bad attitude here. They knows. If u told me that, why you still find your ways to make ppl likes you? damn ***.

no1 bad attitude: telling others that dun friend with this ** cuz ** is a bad **??and a person who believes his say whithout knowing me is stupid. Really stupid. Bu im happy anyway, cuz in return seems everything gets back to him. Chinese says,..erm..not sure bout it but i know in malay. buat jahat, dibalas jahat. serves him right.

last week im trying to be nice for him. At least once. but when i called him cuz i have some Q to asked, he show me disgusting face.DAMN ***!Anyway i forget to comment sumtn here.utar ball nite last time.He think he looked charming that nite. but actually the color and the style that he wore itz actually way too ugly. CLOWN. cuz itz damn red. and shinny. more things to complein bout him but seems im late for my class..gotta miss uni life...

No comments: