Friday, April 10, 2009

miss V miss home..

Just finished my lab test and handed up my thesis presentation slides to Dr. Wong today.*fuh*..There's no use burning the midnight oil study for the lab test. Cuz seemed almost all coursemates were discussing and copying from the notes. Unfair, i end up copying others too.*laugh*. So many weeks i din update any recent post. hell too busy. Final semester di got lots of work to do.This uploaded pic of my home was taken few weeks ago, when i back hometown.

Mizz V miss home. Butterworth. my home. Every morning, after breakfast, i might just stand at the balcony and watch the sky..feel the fresh air..
Curently 'stuck' in KL...condominium..I still remembered the first time i moved in, i was scared. Cuz i have to take the lift. and i hate it. Can't say i have 'Claustrophobia', itz just that i hardly breathe inside there. what if one day the lift spoil and im alone trap inside? Hell no in the future im staying at condominium. Same thing when i wan to breathe in some fresh air, normally will walk to the balcony. But in kl, my second home, all i can see its just block-C building(oooooo...what a tall building). Hardly see any stars in kl. But in hometown, i enjoyed lying down on the boot of my car and watched stars at night.

Enjoyed being at home, cuz itz more cooling.Convenient to go for jogging. Normally will jog at the beach area. itz very near from my home. and its much safer at my place. Kl?..can jog around the taman only.*sob* dun even dare to jog further, after the last time incident.wat else? i was robbed and my right face was hit by helmet.

i loved to eat. love something 'soupy'. But itz hard to find nice soup in kl.high class restaurant?yea..expensive and not worth it. Taufu soup is my favourite. Cuz its simple to cook and nice to drink. Last time i cooked this soup in my kl home( im too sick with all ajinomoto soup outside). Thought its cheap to cook my own, but end up kinda..u know, pork. pork is expensive in kl.

watz this small pic? Its the famous 'hokkien mee( in kl ppl called prawn mee). Quite famous in butterworth. Raja Uda road. Love it. Each time back hometown sure 'makan' this food. And itz far cheaper than kl. just RM2.80. Last time i tried the new opened so-called PENANG noodle shop(wangsa). First time eat there with JP, no more next time. It taste awful and expensive.almost 6 bucks ok!Craving for crab porridge, udang galah, tambun seafood, indian food, curry mee( love to put extra pork blood>chu huet), wantan mee, kow teow soup etc.


I love dogs. I have total of 8 dogs now. Minus 2. Ald mati..*sob* my German sherperd and terrier breed dog. Gonna have new puppies soon cuz one of my dog is pregnant! Can say, my home is like a pet shop. Plus my mum keep feeding the cats outside. and the cat gave birth to 3 kittens. One black male cat, one female and 3 kittens..
Chi hua hua. so i called him "chi chi". Itz my mum's fav dog.

This one?erm.name 'jagung'.lolx.I tied her next to her mummy and away from his dad. Should be his grandfather. yea, cuz the male dog 'raped' his own daughter and..here she is.the grandaughter. complicated family tree.

Jagung's mother. "Fifi". Loved to eat hokkien mee. Trust me its true. She have to drink at least one cup of milo every morning with 2 half boiled eggs.

My dad's favourite. He's playful. "Pangkor"..He's not 'cacat' , just that he hid both his hands.

Strong and well trained dog. Name: Lucky. Why gave him this name?reason cuz i picked him up from the roadside. On that time he was damn skinny. Dirty and wet. Hungry i guess so i gave him some food. Since that day, he came to my house almost everyday. Teman me go school last time. So, I might as well kept him save in the house. Away fom the stupid MPSP.


This 'hamsap' dog..name: Tricky. raped the daughter seemed not enough for him. Luckily i thrown him outside to stayed with the others. Even better, cuz male dog should just keep outside the house, while the female one stay inside.


okie..this is not a biohazard dog. not even zombie. just that this dog have some skin allergies. Ald seen doctor few times. She dun like to stay inside so i let him play around in the garden. Cuz her fur is white, easy to get dirty. I called her 'bitchy'.hehe.



My favourite 'Max'. He loved camera and mirrors. Loves to sit on cushion and sleep on the bed.
Watched iron man last time. Itz indeed a nice movie to watch. Just press the button on the chest part and he will do the talking.


Gundamz
and Gundam. Small wan not expensive. Just almost RM 40.


"A Must -watch" gundam seed destiny. Itz kinda old di cuz i ald watched.hehe. Interesting and a little bit of love story( ok, for me itz a love story).Luvvvvvvvvvv Aseran.
Mootrix=matrix, MIP= men in pink, Titamoo= titanic, Moo's play= child's play. Funny but stupid story.

Bumblebee Scout.smallest of the Autobots~

Decepticon-megatron !~

Optimus Prime~

Old ones always nicer to watch...
New one: not-so nice. its on already on tv.


Who can buy for me?...
Not sure with the price yet...
Can't wait for the new transformer movie!~


Must- watch spawn movie. Itz a 1998 movie.

make my own breakfast, and turned out not bad after all.~


Bye bye hometown and hello KL!~ Hope this nightmare gonna end soon...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are those models of toys urs? or someone else like ur bro?

Victoria said...

erm..anonymous..leave a name next time.lolx.itz my bro's collection. Im hell too broke to buy. U should know how much it cost. Can't wait to graduate and find job. Cuz i wan to start collecting my "dead living dolls". bsides, wat for i collect all these?i can just take from my bro~hehe

Jiji said...

i hate lift too~