Saturday, September 26, 2009

just another update bout my wherebout~

In just a blink,3 months passed just like that..Im gonna miss some of my friends here..and back to penang..to join Keon,Wei Lun,Richard, William, Sing, and YTW...bunch of male friends..and most of times im the only gal..thank god im not turn into a guy!plan to back penang and hide myself as usual in the big house.with ma dogs.hehe.sometimes its better to stay inside than creating trouble outside.Its not wrong to have fun sumtimes,party..drink..wat-so-ever..but honestly to said,therez always gotta be a limit. And seems im always over the limit.

3months ago,i caused the world to turn upside down.What i mean is "my world". Thinking back what i have done, i feel regret.guilt.sad.and depressed. Currently settled down at the new place, a place where i can stay away from trouble and the most important thing is..away from the city. Most people dunno what i was thinking.no one knows.unless i told them bout my past.

Here, I met different kinds of people.From good to bad people.funny people.people full of problems. Here at first i don't talk much to people. just recently maybe cuz im not used to stay at home..staring at the empty walls and ceiling..i decided to hang out. Just a place called gym. Well,here i met some nice,friendly and funny friends. Gonna miss the times i spent here.

I goin back penang tomorrow morning and say goodbye to my "hiding place". Goin to have another gathering with my besties..Not sure wether they still will ask me the same q..so hows our Sook Ling?stil create trouble?new guy?err...sumtimes i just speechless..

Later im gonna update some pictures..to let some of friends see how am i doin recenlt..those who's concern bout me.gonna miss a lot of people...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)